"Popcorn" is the nickname we gave to our incredibly active son. If you spent 2 minutes with him, you will easily understand the meaning of the nickname. The Chinese Noodle is the affectionate nickname we chose for our hoped for Daughter-to-Be, who may one day come to us in the LORD's perfect time from China.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep... but I have Promises to keep...

and miles to go before I sleep- Robert Frost

Our "Tarzan boy" would agree with Mr. Frost... MILES and MILES to go...


This kid has ENERGY!

A cute monkey, but definately a monkey!


Some would gather money along the path of life,

Some would gather roses and rest from worldly strife,
But I would gather children from among the thorns of sin
I would seek a little child with a big and toothless grin.
For money cannot enter in the land of endless day,
And roses that are gathered soon wilt along the way,
But oh, the laughing children as
I cross the sunset sea,
As the gates swing wide to heaven
I can take them in with me.

Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment