"Popcorn" is the nickname we gave to our incredibly active son. If you spent 2 minutes with him, you will easily understand the meaning of the nickname. The Chinese Noodle is the affectionate nickname we chose for our hoped for Daughter-to-Be, who may one day come to us in the LORD's perfect time from China.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I am in desperate need of the prayers of every reader of this blog.

Friday, March 11, 2011Need for Prayers!

 My 20 year old niece, Sarah, was in a terrible car accident in North Carolina at about 2:15 this
afternoon. She was ejected from the vehicle and thrown quite a distance. She has
multiple fractures and has lost exorbitant amounts of blood. My brother (Curtis) and wife (Debbie)
are flying down from PA with my Father at this moment. The officer who called themsaid it is extremely critical... life threatening.

There is more heart-ache to the situation, however, I am not at liberty to share this. Please pray for the LORD to save Sarah's life, and to comfort my brother, sister in law, and Sarah's two sisters, and my parents. Pray for strength and faith and hope for the journey they face.

"Draw nigh to God, and He will draw near to you." (James 4:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment