"Popcorn" is the nickname we gave to our incredibly active son. If you spent 2 minutes with him, you will easily understand the meaning of the nickname. The Chinese Noodle is the affectionate nickname we chose for our hoped for Daughter-to-Be, who may one day come to us in the LORD's perfect time from China.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Cooler Air is a Blessing

Just some thoughts...








I love breathing in the scents of the romantic autumn season, roaming around my garden sampling smells of the season's most fragrant flowers.

 This morning my rose blooms are still prolific, and as I exhale slowly, I drink in the beauty of the whole back yard. I think moments like these should last longer than the regular moments of sitting in traffic or waiting in a doctor's office.

 It is time to harvest the last of my herbs, to gather them with twine and store them in the dark, cool closet until dry. Once dry, I will crush them and place them in glass containers to flavor my winter soups and stews.

 I love Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment