"Popcorn" is the nickname we gave to our incredibly active son. If you spent 2 minutes with him, you will easily understand the meaning of the nickname. The Chinese Noodle is the affectionate nickname we chose for our hoped for Daughter-to-Be, who may one day come to us in the LORD's perfect time from China.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scripture Memorization at Blueberry Cottage

This summer Mike and I set a goal for each member of our family to learn
a key verse of scripture for each letter of the
Alphabet.  I wrote them on "sheep" and tacked them up in the Toy Room
for daily review by all.  Of course, Our Son out-memorized both
of us!  They say those young brain cells are like sponges, and I believe it!

The Scriptures really are helpful in daily struggles and discipline.
I challenge any mom to do the same with their little ones!
They pop into my mind at the most wonderful times!
The Word of God truly is alive and useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment